*SOLD*Canon 70D + Xtras, Sigma 100-300mm f4 EX DG HSM

RrexyRrexy Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
edited January 20, 2017 in House of Canon

BOTH SOLD!

Canon 70D + 2 (New) Wasabi Batteries & Charger + 11 Months Warranty

Camera SOLD Camera SOLD

Selling my very recently acquired Canon 70D.

Purchased from Canon Direct (Refurbished) about 1 month ago.
I purchased the camera specifically for one shoot and that's done, so I'm looking to move it along.

Camera is in overall Excellent condition both cosmetically and mechanically.
I did notice one tiny very faint coating mark on the very top left of the rear LCD. However, it is nearly unnoticeable.

Shutter Count is: 2,637

Comes with Everything as when new (Body, Canon Battery, Charger, Strap, Manual, etc.) And shipped in the original brown refurb. box.

ALSO INCLUDES 2 Wasabi Batteries and a Wasabi Charger - All also New.

I will INCLUDE a copy of my Canon invoice for warranty purposes. (+/- 11 Months remaining on warranty)

Looking for $635

I've got Excellent Feedback on POTN and on FM & I've done several transactions here as well, all great, so buy with confidence!
(Same user name on all sites!)

Price INCLUDES PayPal fees and Insured USPS Priority Mail Shipping in the Cont. U.S.

Sigma 100-300mm f4 EX DG HSM

Selling my Sigma 100-300mm f4 EX DG HSM lens.

This lens was purchased used less than a month ago. (Purchased for the same job I purchased the 70D for.)

Overall in Great Condition Cosmetically - Body/Hood show very little signs of use. Glass appears to be perfect. I see NO dust inside. Shows minor finish wear on the tripod foot.

Mechanically, the lens functions flawlessly. Quick and accurate auto focus. Focus and Zoom rings operate smoothly. Photographs are nice and crisp.

(I used this lens to fill 27 poster orders for my football shoot. Poster sizes ranged from 11"x 14" to 16"x 24" and the lens handles everything flawlessly!)

This is a great lens (and I've owned several of them!). Great image quality, Quick to Focus, great Reach, and a relatively fast f4.

Includes the Sigma Lens Case & both caps.

Looking for $425

I've got Excellent feedback on POTN and on FM & I've done several transactions here as well, all great, so buy with confidence!
Same user name on all sites!)

Price INCLUDES PayPal fees & USPS Priority Mail Shipping in the Cont. U.S.

Comments

• RrexyRrexy Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins

70D SOLD
    Sigma 100-300mm EX DG HSM Still Available!