Engagement Session

trooperstroopers Registered Users Posts: 317 Major grins
edited December 24, 2015 in Weddings
Hey everyone, why so quiet here?

Here are some recent engagement photos. Give me your comments, good or bad :thumb

1 i-HsQ5dL4-XL.jpg

2 i-krPmjm3-XL.jpg

3 i-K9WrZmF-XL.jpg

4 i-MXMhzTL-XL.jpg

5 i-h7MPgSV-XL.jpg

Comments

• JonTinklerJonTinkler Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited December 13, 2015
    Good stuff, I'm sure they'll be happy with them. My initial thought is that the posing looks a bit "samey", and for an engagement shoot I'd go for a bit more connectedness - looking towards each other, maybe being a bit closer to each other. But often with engagement shoots it's harder to get them to relax for the camera, can be a bit tricky.
  • Nancy EVansNancy EVans Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited December 22, 2015
    Very nice :)
  • FlyNavyFlyNavy Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2015
    Very nice. I like the natural un-posed feel of #4 the best.
  • michaelglennmichaelglenn Registered Users Posts: 442 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2015
    These are really nicely executed! Overall, I love the colors and the look of the clouded sky against the colors of the couple.

#1: I love where you placed the subjects and the background looks great too. Not sure how I feel about the downhill slope. I feel like if the couple was engaged intimately (whether kissing or holding each other) the tilt wouldn't be a problem. Overall, it's still a nice photograph.

#2: Love it! Perfect use of composition, light, background, and mood/style.

#3: Again..great composition, but they need a little more life flowing through them. Get them less posey and more lovey! even if they held hands or even faced away from you standing and looking at the water would have helped. I'm sure the couple will love it, but those few intimate moments turns this photograph from a nice shot to a great shot.

#4: I dig it. Maybe the background can get recovered a little bit in post.

#5: Wonderful colors in this one!

Again, these are all critiques and slight nit picking. Overall, I'm confident the couple will love these. Keep up the good work clap.gif
    wedding portfolio michaelglennphoto.com
    fashion portfolio michaelglennfashion.com
  • pablo102pablo102 Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    Nice tonality, very calm. Good work!
  • compasiune11compasiune11 Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins

Nice couple. A bit to much gray, but this is the season

Fotograf Nunta | Fotograf Brasov
    Canon 5DIV | Canon EF 35 f1.4 L II | Canon 24-70 f2.8 L II | Canon 70-200 f2.8 L II IS | Canon 16-35 f4 L IS
  • joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins