Street Photography

amitgamitg Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins

Comments

• David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,167 moderator
    edited February 5, 2017

The title is deceiving. Nice portrait. The leaning into the wall is different, and the pose fits her well.

We do have a forum for Street Photography - that subject belongs in the Documentary forum.

My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • amitgamitg Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins

@David_S85 said:
    The title is deceiving. Nice portrait. The leaning into the wall is different, and the pose fits her well.

We do have a forum for Street Photography - that subject belongs in the Documentary forum.

Thanks David. Will post there in future.

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator

Nice portrait. Probably the best title would be street portrait. I think it has more in common with people than documentary, which generally requires more context and narrative. But, hey, don't worry about it. Nothing important depends on it, so just post where it makes sense to you.

• amitgamitg Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins

@Richard said:
    Nice portrait. Probably the best title would be street portrait. I think it has more in common with people than documentary, which generally requires more context and narrative. But, hey, don't worry about it. Nothing important depends on it, so just post where it makes sense to you.

Thanks Richard :smile:

• The LeaderThe Leader Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins

The background people are pretty well blurred out so I wouldn't classify it as street photography as such. Nice pic though!