Walk in the Rain

toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins

Rags

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator

Hmm...there's some potential here, but a couple of issues. Nit first: it would be easy to straighten it, so why not? More basic though, I would look for a way to compensate for the flat light. I sent you a (rather extreme) B&W conversion as a suggestion.

• toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins

This is in hilly San Francisco. She is walking up an incline.

I straightened on the vertical lines of the distant buildings. If I straightened on her walk the buildings would be off.

Decisions, decisions... :)

Rags

Hey Rich.. looked at your b&w. Thanks for commenting - much appreciated.

The light is flat because it was raining

If I went b&w I would have done a selective color, I like the reds to offset the flat light.

Close to b&w (same day)

Rags
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

I kind of like the second one better, it has some mystery to it.

Cristobal you like to shoot street, so let me tell you about a day I thought to be ruined when the rain started...

I originally went to Chinatown to shoot gamblers in the park...

No gamblers in the rain so I walked and turned a corner an saw some new years street lanterns...

Walked further up and heard a bugle in the rain... Wha??? moved quickly up the street to stumble into a funeral dirge...

Can you believe it? Raining - a morbid band and a funeral dirge...

What a day. Thanks for stopping by and your comment

Rags

@torags said:
    Cristobal you like to shoot street, so let me tell you about a day I thought to be ruined when the rain started...

I originally went to Chinatown to shoot gamblers in the park...

No gamblers in the rain so I walked and turned a corner an saw some new years street lanterns...

Walked further up and heard a bugle in the rain... Wha??? moved quickly up the street to stumble into a funeral dirge...

Can you believe it? Raining - a morbid band and a funeral dirge..I wonder who the lead guy is??? The grim reaper?.

What a day. Thanks for stopping by and your comment

Rags