Options

Grungiest door in the neighborhood

RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,908 moderator

Five shot vertical pano:

Details:

Comments

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

I think you've got more of a flair for the abstract than you realize....or maybe care to admit. In any case, this is good stuff. I'd like to see more of this genre from you.

Stay safe,

Tom

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    edited May 29, 2017

Thanks, Tom. Here's another from the set:

I could probably find a dozen other details if I tried, but I guess I'm more of a street shooter at heart. I did enjoy doing some extreme processing on #3 and #4, so maybe I'll come back to this one in a couple of months when it's too hot to breathe here, much less shoot.

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

You're a street shooter supreme, no question. But, like most accomplished photographers, you can excel at other challenges.....i.e. abstract work....when sufficiently motivated. It's been my observation, over the years, that when you jump into the abstract world, you produce very credible work.

We in north Florida have developed a new dance.....it's called the A.C. Hop. When out and around, we go only from one air conditioned spot to another. No AC....no visit from the dancers. Yesterday here, it was 95% and about 90 per cent humidity. I was lucky to get home alive.

Stay safe.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins

@black mamba said:
    I think you've got more of a flair for the abstract than you realize....or maybe care to admit. In any case, this is good stuff. I'd like to see more of this genre from you.

Stay safe,

Tom

I agree with Tom. Really interesting work!

Phil

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!
  • Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Light control is perfect Richard!

• Options

Thanks for looking in, Phil and Taz.

• Options
    willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

I like the details in 2, 3 and 4 Richard

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • Options

@willard3 said:
    I like the details in 2, 3 and 4 Richard

Thanks. #3 is probably my favorite.