Options

Subway lamp

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Wow! Cool and compelling!
    I wonder having a subject this is being lit...nothing fancy but just something...if it helps....not sure.

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

Really good shot, buddy. The lighting body at the center changes perspective, depending on how your mind interprets the image at that specific time. I love images....some sort of illusion, I suppose...that can change angles, shift top and bottom, etc., depending on your perception.

Tom

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options

Thanks Taz and Tom. The lamp was very high up in the ceiling, I was going more for the geometry. Glad you liked it.

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,919 moderator

I like this. It has a vaguely science fiction quality, like something out of Star Trek...or Flash Gordon :lol: .

• Options

@Richard said:
    I like this. It has a vaguely science fiction quality, like something out of Star Trek...or Flash Gordon :lol: .

Yeah, maybe. Like a "beam me up Scottie" kind of thing...

• Options
    myvisionmyvision Registered Users Posts: 409 Major grins

Simple yet elegant

My Vision by J Steele
    https://myvision.smugmug.com
    “To me, photography is an art of observation. It’s about finding something interesting in an ordinary place… I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.” (Elliott Erwitt)

• Options

@myvision said:
    Simple yet elegant

Thank you! Glad you liked it.