Calgary bridge

TasmanianTasmanian Registered Users Posts: 486 Major grins

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator

I like the perspective. It might be a processing artifact but the color shifts in the water look strange to me. Dunno, maybe back off the saturation some.

• Cygnus StudiosCygnus Studios Registered Users Posts: 2,294 Major grins

I like it. The water is catching a bit of color cast, but not totally distracting. I think that I would crop just a smidge off the left hand side, but it's quite nice.

Steve

Website
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Nice! Lots of possibilities here.....you can try monochrome.....will give it futuristic feel and have lot more impact.....you can try night shooting......you can create car trails....will feel like some space ship is shooting through the vortex......cheers!

• TasmanianTasmanian Registered Users Posts: 486 Major grins

@Richard said:
    I like the perspective. It might be a processing artifact but the color shifts in the water look strange to me. Dunno, maybe back off the saturation some.

Shadow. It's the real color. Thanks to you :)

• TasmanianTasmanian Registered Users Posts: 486 Major grins

@Stumblebum said:
    Nice! Lots of possibilities here.....you can try monochrome.....will give it futuristic feel and have lot more impact.....you can try night shooting......you can create car trails....will feel like some space ship is shooting through the vortex......cheers!

Yeah ! Next trip at Calgary, I'll try others shots :)