Options

Abrupt Interuption II

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

Just a few more of the massive rock/waterfall array I saw in Vermont. I shot some of the main waterfall activity but the hoards of people precluded me from getting images that I liked. I shuffled around the area a bit and got images like these.

To give you some sense of scale, that flat-sided rock on the right that's just above the middle line point is 6 or 7 feet tall.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Love the first 2 comps very much Tom! Especially #2 has so much for eye to investigate!

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,919 moderator
    edited June 25, 2017

These are nice but where did the interruption go? :wink:

• Options

@Stumblebum said:
    Love the first 2 comps very much Tom! Especially #2 has so much for eye to investigate!

Thanks, Taz. I tried working my way through that massive jumble of rocks in #2. I wisely gave up before I killed myself.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options

@Richard said:
    These are nice but where did the interruption go? :wink:

I knew somebody would make that inquiry....I just didn't know who. :D

• Options
    willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

I like no 2 : the diagonal log leads the eye well, Tom.

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • Options

@willard3 said:
    I like no 2 : the diagonal log leads the eye well, Tom.

Thanks, buddy. I appreciate you looking in.

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

@black mamba said:

@Stumblebum said:

Thanks, Taz. I tried working my way through that massive jumble of rocks in #2. I wisely gave up before I killed myself.

:p