Iglesia, Santuario Atotonilco

willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata

Comments

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

I like the light, it feels tilted to the left though.

• willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2017

I didn't correct the perspective because it made things look distorted, Cristóbal.

Next time I will try to be more centered. I was limited because there was a wedding party on the left.

• toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins

Nice... almost like a selected color image..

Rags
  • willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2017

@torags said:
    Nice... almost like a selected color image..

Gracias, Rags
    The reason for the foto, Rags. I usually do iglesia interiors hdr, but the light was perfect this day showing the colors at the altar to their best effect.

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Very nice work in what I consider to be a tough shooting environment. You do seem to handle these challenges quite well on a consistent basis.

Tom

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Yeah that is not a easy place to shoot....I know I have tried churches before.....they are so big, they don't fit in 16mm, and if you shoot wide-angle distortion is already bad, and if you go wider it will just collapse on itself. They don't let you use tripods in most places so can't shoot panos to deal with distortion. You also have to contend with high ISO. The fact there was wedding going on, and you probably were not invited....I say nicely done.

But yeah, from point of view of a viewer that has not experience those conditions.....the tilt is tough to ignore....also it would be better if centered, like the Chandelier is towards left half.....would probably be more appealing if centered...

Cheers Willard!~