Options

Creepy dolls

RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,911 moderator

Comments

• Options
    sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,829 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2017

Well, RIchard, not quite so creepy as I might have expected from you. :D But nevertheless nice shots. I like the first one better. The second one is not quite as effective for me.

• Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins

Creepy indeed. I think the second one would be more effective without the doll in the lower part of the frame, and a tighter framing on the one in the chair.

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Creepy doll is redundant......;o)
    Super photos though!!

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Many Grins

The first one is creepy. Is it a mask or does the person have a deform ear? The second one is not really Stephen King creepy, but has a special old-fashioned mood.

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,911 moderator
    edited July 12, 2017

Thanks, all.

@sarasphotos said:
    Well, RIchard, not quite so creepy as I might have expected from you.

Hah! Not quite sure how to take that, but I'll try harder next time :wink:

@Juano said:
    Creepy indeed. I think the second one would be more effective without the doll in the lower part of the frame, and a tighter framing on the one in the chair.

I tried it both ways. It's a cleaner composition without the second doll but to me it was less weird. Different feeling altogether, I think, though it wasn't bad with only the top one.

@Jørgen_Bjerring said:
    The first one is creepy. Is it a mask or does the person have a deform ear?

It's actually a mannequin's head. I have no idea what the zippers were about, but somehow I didn't feel like hanging around to try to find out.