Where I do framing

SergioCostaSergioCosta Registered Users Posts: 5 Big grins

My customer asked me today where I do my framing style. Should I tell her? I I usually make money on top of my framing too.

Sergio Costa

Comments

• Cygnus StudiosCygnus Studios Registered Users Posts: 2,294 Major grins

Since you have to ask, it seems obvious that you are feeling guilty about charging your customer for work that someone else does, so my answer would be charge for your work (creating images) and stop charging for others, then you'll be able to share this type of information easily.

Steve

Website
  • SergioCostaSergioCosta Registered Users Posts: 5 Big grins

@Cygnus Studios said:
    Since you have to ask, it seems obvious that you are feeling guilty about charging your customer for work that someone else does, so my answer would be charge for your work (creating images) and stop charging for others, then you'll be able to share this type of information easily.

I understand, I just put a price on top of the frame because I have to deal back and forth with the process. I'm not feeling guilt, I just think that they want to compare prices which is normal but sometimes they can give it up framing with you and go straight to the source.
    But yes, I just have to price my work accordingly. And besides that I feel that's okay telling them where I frame because it's a top notch location.

Thanks!!
    S.

Sergio Costa