Logo/Navbar won't stay fixed & Removing top slideshow button while still keeping it in lightbox

corpuzrobcorpuzrob Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins

Hi Smuggers,

Thanks in advance for your help. Here's my site. I'm having two main issues right now:

1) I can't figure out how to keep my logo and navbar from moving up and down erratically (even off the page sometimes) while scrolling vertically. I would love for them to just stay frozen in the top left corner all the time. They are both on the left side bar, which I have set to be pinned (in Customization/Content & Design/Entire Site/Pinning) but during scrolling (particularly on longer pages) they never stay put. The strange thing is, this actually used to work flawlessly until, about a year ago, I accidentally click on "revert customization" and had to piece back together some of the code I had set-up previously (thanks entirely to the help of experts here on Dgrin).

2) I would really like to be able to keep the slideshow button that appears in the lightbox (bottom left), while hiding the slideshow button that appears at the top right of the galleries. In the customizer these buttons are tied together: you can't hide or show one without doing the same to the other.

Thank you!

-Rob

Comments