Stephanie and her horses (Senior Session)

WirenWiren Registered Users Posts: 741 Major grins
  1. Done using natural daylight and a large pop up green screen

More from the gallery here: http://www.prismaticimagery.com/Seniors/Stephanie-R

All natural light, tried to use reflectors in some, but of course the horses in the water and me as well (up to my knees at times), I had to make the best of the diffuse clouds provided by the almighty.

Thank you

Lee

Lee Wiren

Comments

• kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,274 Major grins

These are perfect! The sun is a little harsh on #4, but I love all the rest, particularly #3. Great job!

Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator

I love #3 with #2 my second favorite.

• HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins

Ditto on some of the harshness but I really like 1 and especially 2. Good images.

• WirenWiren Registered Users Posts: 741 Major grins

Sorry about the harshness of the sun, couldn't quite get my diffuser to cover it entirely.....lol. If I had more arms I would have tried to use my large pop up diffuser, but with the mom holding the other horse and the activity of the animals, I had to go with what I had. It started out with nice diffuse clouds that quickly burned away to the harsh sunlight, guess I could have tried to combat that with a deeper f-stop, but not sure that would have been able to get rid of the harshness overall.

Thanks for all the comments guys, it was a fun shoot and the client is in love with them......, whew!

Lee Wiren