Pricing help

WingsOfLovePhotoWingsOfLovePhoto Registered Users Posts: 797 Major grins

Hi All! Been away from the site for awhile.. Hope everyone is doing well!
I am seeking some advice in pricing.
I have been a portrait photographer for many years. Recently I have been asked to do some architectural landscape photos for a design
firm to update their portfolio, it would involve travel and shooting specific homes landscaping for print and website use.
I have also been asked by a restaurant for some of my shots of horses to put on their country themed walls.

Can anyone help with the pricing on these items? My work stands on it's own merits so I don't want to sell myself short!

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Snady :thumb
my money well spent :D
Nikon D4, D3s, D3, D700, Nikkor 24-70, 70-200 2.8 vrII, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 105mm macro, sigma fisheye, SB 800's and lots of other goodies!

Comments

• Cygnus StudiosCygnus Studios Registered Users Posts: 2,294 Major grins

@WingsOfLovePhoto said:
    Recently I have been asked to do some architectural landscape photos for a design
    firm to update their portfolio, it would involve travel and shooting specific homes landscaping for print and website use.

You could do your hourly rate + expenses if you don't know how long it will take or how many shots/variations they may want.

The other option would be to get a complete shot list and price per shot or per location, which still should be factored by your hourly rate.

@WingsOfLovePhoto said:
    I have also been asked by a restaurant for some of my shots of horses to put on their country themed walls.

Depending on the size of the image, plus any expense added such as framing. If it were me, my 16x20 prints are $525 for basic paper options.

Steve

Website