Fix features you break first!!

BoofunkingBoofunking Registered Users Posts: 7 Big grins
Fix features you break first!!

You broke the Gallery Full Screen Slide Show over 2 months ago, with one of your unknown updates (your secrecy stinks). I reported it on SmugMug and have been getting BS runaround ever since. It is still broken (and it is broke in the Roku SmugMug app also). Fix the features you break. This is ludicrous and down right crappy support and care of your customers!

Comments

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins

Since this is a duplicate, I'm asking the moderators to merge it with your other discussion.

Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins

Hi there,
    I was able to locate your account and see that you already contacted us on the HelpDesk about this issue today as well. We explained in our reply that the issue has been reported to our engineers by our QA team so that it may be resolved in a future update. While I understand that this issue is important to you, some issues may take longer than others to resolve and we're unable to provide an ETA on when an issue would be resolved.

Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator

@rainforest1155 said:
    Since this is a duplicate, I'm asking the moderators to merge it with your other discussion.

I deleted the other thread, as it was simply a duplicate of the first post in this one.