Options

Oh Vietnam. I keep coming back.

Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins

It's been a while since i posted here in dgrin...

Last year, on this day, Oct. 4th 2016, I went back to Vietnam. The very first time I went, in 2011, I went to Saigon... HCMC and Siam Reap Cambodia. And got injured by being hit by a moped. Fractured my wrist. So this time around I promised myself three things- avoid all injuries, meet my mom's relatives, and eat as much food across Vietnam as possible. So glad to say that I have done most of all three. I say most cause there is so much more to explore and eat in Vietnam that I am going to do it again next year. Going to post some of the highlights, since I took a month's worth of photographs. I made some pretty massive posts on my Exposure profile if you want to check out the stories and photographs. All neatly organized and linked in each post. From Vietnam with Love. From Vietnam with Love

Food & Culture.
www.tednghiem.com

Comments

• Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins

Interesting set, did you try visiting other parts of Vietnam?

Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options

Yes i did! I didn't want to post all of them in one post.

Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options

Onwards to Danang! It was only a night, but it was pretty nice. At least by the river. I was supposed to go straight to Hoi An from HCMC, but I realized that my hotel stay in Hoi An wasn't till the next day. Since Danang was my connecting city, I figured to stay a night.

This has become my beer of choice...

Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    ImYoshiImYoshi Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited January 9, 2018
    Oh you remind me of my trip to Vietnam because I recognized few dishes in your photo. I would say you're good at taking food photos (not the rice dish though), but the street ones need a bit more practice. There are still a lot more scenes to take, hope you're coming back! :)