Options

Smaller ones

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Many Grins

I spent yesterday together with some smaller ones trying to win back some of my former skills on macro photographing :D

1. Thistle

2. Noon Fly

3. Marmalade Hoverfly

4. Marmalade Hoverfly

5. Marmalade Hoverfly

6. Incoming

7. Marmalade Hoverfly

8. Longhorn Beetle

9. Large Skipper

10. Large Skipper

11. Purple Emperor

12. Purple Emperor

13. Purple Emperor (male)

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Fantastic Jorgen!

• Options

@Stumblebum said:
    Fantastic Jorgen!

Many thanks, Taz :)

• Options
    myvisionmyvision Registered Users Posts: 409 Major grins

Hello Jorgen, these are beautiful! I have ordered a 100mm macro lens and I can't wait to receive it so I can play around with it! I love close-up photography and it will be great to finally have the ability to get really close. My name is Joyce, by the way. I've enjoyed participating in some of the challenges and seeing all the beautiful entries like yours!

My Vision by J Steele
    https://myvision.smugmug.com
    “To me, photography is an art of observation. It’s about finding something interesting in an ordinary place… I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.” (Elliott Erwitt)

• Options
    edited July 16, 2017

@myvision said: ...

Many thanks, Joyce. You can look for forward to many challenges :) Close-up photography is a hard discipline and demanded a lot of practice of me before I was satiesfied with the results.

• Options
    cosmicrealitycosmicreality Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    4 and 6 are my favorite. Macro images of flying objects take some serious patience.

San Francisco wedding photographer. My portfolio: chocostudio.com/city-hall/

• Options
    edited October 7, 2017

@cosmicreality said:
    4 and 6 are my favorite. Macro images of flying objects take some serious patience.

Many thanks for your comment, Mike :)