Sunrise Wells Next The Sea

FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users Posts: 146 Major grins

On holiday and still making very early starts. I had to drive for almost an hour to get to Wells in time for the sunrise and, as I had never visited the beach huts before, waste a fair bit of time looking for the best viewpoint as there were so many.

I sometimes struggle with the sunset and sunrise times, getting them and the tide times to coincide is a whole new ball game for me. It's something I'll need to take more notice of in future and I really
should have planned the trip for earlier in the week. I'll know better for next time.

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Nice! Lovely color balance from houses on the right.

• cosmicrealitycosmicreality Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    This is beautiful! I love the soft and even tones. I say your early morning was worth it.

San Francisco wedding photographer. My portfolio: chocostudio.com/city-hall/

• FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users Posts: 146 Major grins

@cosmicreality said:
    This is beautiful! I love the soft and even tones. I say your early morning was worth it.

Thanks cosmic, I enjoyed the journey almost as much as the visit to the beach. I'm a wildlife photographer more than landscapes and the early morning start brought out the animals on the roads making the journey quite eventful. Crossing the roads there were different types of Deer, a large number of Hares and countless game birds. Most enjoyable.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Many Grins

This is great. The colors, the soft tones, the sharpness, the perspective and the composition is fine. Not an ordinary picture of a sunrise.

@Jørgen_Bjerring said:
    This is great. The colors, the soft tones, the sharpness, the perspective and the composition is fine. Not an ordinary picture of a sunrise.

Thank you Jorgen, really appreciated.

• JimW60JimW60 Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins

Very well done, nice color balance. :):)

Thanks Jim, really appreciate the comments.