Download All not working

Pono PhotoPono Photo Registered Users Posts: 68 Beginner grinner
edited April 27, 2016 in SmugMug Support
Aloha. I have a regular client every week that I use a gallery on my website to deliver shots to. Well, it's actually a folder with a group of galleries in it to divide up the 3 projects I do for them every week. Anyway, just starting this week, the Download All button has stopped working. You can still go shot to shot and download them each individually, but the all button doesnt work. It comes up with a popup saying the download is not ready. Enter your email and we will let you know when it is. It even does it to me, in my own gallery, on my own website, when I'm logged in. But the individual download button work fine.

Any thoughts or ideas here???????

Comments

• herojosieherojosie Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited April 27, 2016
    Hi,

Sorry to hear about the issue you are running into with the downloads. Could you email us directly at help@smugmug.com with a link to a gallery you are seeing this behavior in? We can take a look into it from there and follow up with you via email directly.
    Thanks,
    Josie
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Pono PhotoPono Photo Registered Users Posts: 68 Beginner grinner
    edited April 27, 2016
    of course. I will email you now. thanks
  • Pono PhotoPono Photo Registered Users Posts: 68 Beginner grinner
    edited April 27, 2016
    And oddly enough, it has started working again. It wasn't working for my clients email or even my own for a while. But now it's back to normal. Sorry and thanks!
  • herojosieherojosie Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited April 27, 2016
    Hi,

Glad to hear it is working now! If you see an issue with it again, just email us with the link at help@smugmug.com and we'll look right into it for you.
    Thanks,
    Josie
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • DanieleDaniele Registered Users Posts: 4 Big grins

Hi, I have the same problem right now too. how can it be resolved? Is this a temporary malfunction?

thank you

• Smug EricSmug Eric Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 333

Hey Daniele, I just tried generating a zip file on my end and it showed up within a minute or two. Can you email us a link to the gallery you are having problems with at help@smugmug.com ?

Eric
    Support Hero and Customeister
    http://www.smugmug.com/help