Hi Everyone. Long Time!

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Inner Tube PilotPorter Ranch, CaliforniaPosts: 4,586Registered Users, Retired Mod Major grins
edited September 9, 2017 in People

Been a lurker for the past year at least. Thought I should say hello with this post. Good to see some oldies are still around but also that there are some new members as well.

Guess I will throw in a photo to keep this post relevant. Shot I took in Paris while cruising around at the Louvre.

"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• CavalierCavalier Life is a Bokeh Foresthill, CaliforniaPosts: 1,867Registered Users Major grins

Hi Alex. Nice to see you post again. I really like the composition on this one, but even more, the fact that the only color other than beige/grey is the cello.

And, oldies? Really? I think I resemble that remark!

• ziggy53ziggy53 Still learnin'still lovin Posts: 19,629Super Moderators moderator

Really liking this one, Alex. Simple and elegant in presentation but dramatic in setting and starkness, instantly drawing the eye to the subject matter. Extremely well seen and captured, and flawless in processing!

ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • MitchellMitchell Major grins Posts: 3,485Registered Users Major grins

The wandering moderator!

• HackboneHackbone Always learning Posts: 4,020Registered Users Major grins

Nice!!

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Many Grins

Great shot. It's interesting which associations a photo can give you. After admiring respectfully I noticed: He has no beggar gear on the ground! Why?

• FoquesFoques He who caN Posts: 1,944Registered Users Major grins

It's alive!!
    Since this forum moved to the new posting mechanism, posting here became a pain.

Arseny - the too honest guy.
    My Site
    My Facebook
  • KinkajouKinkajou Major grins Posts: 1,239Registered Users Major grins

Oh hey! I was actually looking at the forums again because I am recommending it to some folks I'm working with. I found it to be a great resource back in the day. Nice to see some veterans here! Looks like a lot has changed since the aughts!

Webpage - Blog

Spread the love! Go comment on something!
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Still learnin'still lovin Posts: 19,629Super Moderators moderator

@Kinkajou said:
    Oh hey! I was actually looking at the forums again because I am recommending it to some folks I'm working with. I found it to be a great resource back in the day. Nice to see some veterans here! Looks like a lot has changed since the aughts!

Still a great resource here!

ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • gptwinsgptwins TexasPosts: 11Registered Users Big grins
    Beautifully captured. I like the monotone feeling with just the cello being brown. Nice effect.