Black and White

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins
edited November 11, 2017 in Other Cool Shots

I've been looking at this for a few weeks now, I've tried different crops and processing. I finally settled on this, still I'm not sure I like it 100%. Thoughts?

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Nice Rags! Sweet comp! Love the clouds! Wish the empty spot in the sky was filled as well with clouds....

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Thanks Taz.

• kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins

Imho, a beautiful composition with interesting details. I also love the clouds, especially the curve they make from the right foreground to the left background. As opposed to stumblebum, I'd wish that the clouds on the left wouldn't be there, they distract me a little from that overall very nice picture.

Cheers!

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com

• toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins

Well done Juano

Rags
  • fotoperamorefotoperamore Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    I see two curved lines, the first one is traced by the clouds, and goes halfway from the left, to half the top side, while the second is drawn from the top edge of the boat. These two curved lines speak one with the other, in my opinion, and they give a lot the idea of the wide lens, and I like a lot this shot. I can feel the big spaces of the landscape...

Giovanni Casetti - Trento - North of Italy
    SmugMug | www.giovannicasetti.it | Facebook

Thanks. I also like the curves of the clouds and the boats. At first I was bothered by the weeds, but I've started to bond with them...

• willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

Excellent pov and I like the b&w, Cristóbal.

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata

Thanks Will