Options

School Photography Software

stephaniemohanstephaniemohan Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
Hi All, I am a school photographer and I have been using Zenfolio for my school photography proofing. I photograph about 2000 kids a year butI have had a rough time with how the system runs. I get complaints every day with parents struggling to use the system. Does anyone have any experience with type of work and software? I will say some of the things that I do like about Zenfolio is it sends orders directly to MIllers Lab and the parents have been very happy with the product. I like that they print and ship the orders out for me. But the issues with navigating have been serious. Can anyone suggest a company or software? Id love to hear your opinions.

Comments

• Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins

Probably not much help - Australian -, but our school photographer has an msp franchise.
    He shoots something like 10000 students a year (I believe) in south east South Australia and western Victoria.
    http://www.msp.com.au/
    He said it was a no brainer FOR HIM - all automated and they do all the printing, delivering.
    Uses a bar code reader to track every student.
    He just does the shooting - the company takes care of the rest.
    Maybe something similar in US

My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com