Sign on as myself

WearWear Registered Users Posts: 5
I tried to sign on but it Will not let me jwear is my name . Bin on the site for years but now I signed in on my phone jwear like it was new but on a computer it would not let me even with user is and password?? But in neither will it let jwear of old log in,why?

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,890 moderator

Hmmm...I don't see anything wrong with your jwear account. Dunno. Check your private messages for instructions.

• WearWear Registered Users Posts: 5
    I think it's because my email is not aol now it's [email protected] please change my email again I thought it was changed when I was sent a new password but it just will not let me log in now

Please look at your private messages and follow the latest instructions.

• jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins

I did but still will not let me log in to post pic when on a lab top ,can you remove jwear with [email protected], that email is gone new is [email protected] I have tried to up date but cannot wanted to post a shot in the challenge

Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
    edited November 1, 2017

Jeff: We can change the email in your jwear account to your new, current one only if we delete the wear account (or change its email to something else). I can only think of one reason that explains why jwear works from some devices but not from your laptop. I suspect your laptop browser is storing out of date credentials. What browser are you using? Have you deleted the stored Dgrin username and password in that browser? Have you tried a different browser?

If we delete your jwear account, that will affect all 8000 posts you have made, so we'd really rather get it working properly and delete the wear account instead.

• WearWear Registered Users Posts: 5
    It's back to not letting me post a shot to the challenge, says I have to be around longer ,we can not change my email if not give me a password for jwear ,I even stayed logged in but ?????
    edited December 10, 2017

Jeff: You must have been trying to post from the wear account, which had not yet reached the minimum number of posts to permit attachments. If you log out of that account and log in again, that should be fixed. Also, I managed to swap the email addresses--your old AOL address is now on the Wear account and your newer gmail account is on jwear. I don't really understand why the email addresses are keeping you from logging on, unless it's getting in the way of changing a password. In any event, please try again on both accounts and let us know what happens. Again, we'd prefer that you use the jwear account for future posts.