Deformation (add +1)

TasmanianTasmanian Registered Users Posts: 486 Major grins
edited December 16, 2017 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator

Cool apocalyptic reflection. You might want to play around with the crop some to try to make it more ambiguous. If try eliminating the dark patch on the left edge and maybe even the Elara sign on the right. That way, it would be less clear that we're seeing a distorted reflection. Just a thought.

• TasmanianTasmanian Registered Users Posts: 486 Major grins

Thank you for your visit. Yes, the playground is open ! :)

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

I like this a lot and share Richard's thoughts regarding cropping. Well done.

Thanks to visit :)

Another point of view from 23th level of the MGM Hotel beside.

• puzzledpaulpuzzledpaul Registered Users Posts: 1,621 Major grins

I prefer the texture of the reflections in the first - but suggest going way further than previous comments about another shot.
    Ie ... a shot that has zero non reflections in it ... no foreground, no plain windows, no sky, no trees, signs etc ... if you imagine your first shot split into 9 equal areas / zones ... it'd be the middle bit, just to the left of the vertical building gap.
    Staying with B/W would prob be good too, imo.

pp

@puzzledpaul said:
    I prefer the texture of the reflections in the first - but suggest going way further than previous comments about another shot.
    Ie ... a shot that has zero non reflections in it ... no foreground, no plain windows, no sky, no trees, signs etc ... if you imagine your first shot split into 9 equal areas / zones ... it'd be the middle bit, just to the left of the vertical building gap.
    Staying with B/W would prob be good too, imo.

pp

Thank you Paul but you're talking about another photo. I assume entirely the composition of it. For pictures of windows, I have others but for me, it is less interesting and more ... standard :)

Thank you for your visit

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins

nice photos, i would just wish for some human walking around in photo preferably single person for sense of scale and intense feeling

Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Impossible for the second, shot taken on 23th floor !

For the first, I focused on the graphism and cut the street...