Death Valley

TasmanianTasmanian Registered Users Posts: 486 Major grins

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2017

Its great, especially the really cool converging clouds creating strong point of interesting also lining up with the peak.

The immediate low foreground is bit too bright in my view, forcing the eye at the bottom edge, away from the best stuff......slight crop and darkening with graduated filter would resolve it.

• TasmanianTasmanian Registered Users Posts: 486 Major grins

Thanks !

It's my choice. :)

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Very nice! I wouldn't mind seeing a version following Taz' suggestion, but I like this very much.

edited December 23, 2017

Thanks Juano :)

Yes, in the end whatever makes you happy!
    Only thing we do is give best suggestions we think of to try and help improve. Sometimes it helps those who are open to input.
    Cheers!

@Stumblebum said:
    Yes, in the end whatever makes you happy!
    Only thing we do is give best suggestions we think of to try and help improve. Sometimes it helps those who are open to input.
    Cheers!

Thank you very much for your comment and excuse me if I could seem closed to you about your suggestion, it was not my intention. Only, I tried some treatment including crops and decrease the brightness and, personally, I liked better the version as I did. Your suggestion was good too, it's only my personal choice.

Thank you for your appreciated participation in this post and Happy Hollidays :)

Happy Holidays to you as well! Happy shooting!

Thanks Stumblebum