Floating feather

JuanoJuano Major grinsBrasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,183Registered Users Major grins
edited December 12, 2017 in Other Cool Shots

Shot on the river Paracauri, Northern Brazil.

Comments

• toragstorags Major grins Posts: 4,183Registered Users Major grins

Nice conversion

Rags
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Major grins North Andover, MAPosts: 11,688Super Moderators moderator

I really like the reflection.

• JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,183Registered Users Major grins

Thank you, I saw this floating and thought it was nice. I decided to take a more extreme processing approach and I liked it more. Glad you found it interesting.

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 7,142Registered Users Major grins

A Juano shot! Bravo!

• kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Stuttgart, GermanyPosts: 99Registered Users Big grins

Wow, a very nice and artsy shot. Could hang that on my wall :)

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com

• JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,183Registered Users Major grins

Glad you liked it, thanks!

• willard3willard3 Jefe Máximo Posts: 1,584Registered Users Major grins
    edited December 30, 2017

¡Fantastico, Cristóbal!

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLPosts: 6,188Registered Users Major grins

Really good work, Cristóbal. There's a small light smudge area several inches below the tip of the feather that tends to distract the viewer.....a candidate for the famous 'Taz " treatment. That small nit aside, I really love this shot.

Tom

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.

Thanks guys! Glad you liked it.

Well seen Tom, I will work on it.