Scrap Pile

roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins

Found behind the shop while looking for a scarp piece of steel beam. taken with cell phone camera.

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!

Comments

• toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins

Aaaahhh... those maples really light up...

Rags
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Nice shot, Phil. Great colors. Anything with rust in it grabs my attention. Happy new year.

Tom

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2018

@torags said:
    Aaaahhh... those maples really light up...

@black mamba said:
    Nice shot, Phil. Great colors. Anything with rust in it grabs my attention. Happy new year.

Tom

Thanks for the comments Rags and Tom. Being the owner of a steel fabrication and erecting company, this was our Thanksgiving card. Last year rarely found me with camera in hand, this year, God willing, I'll be out there shooting again.

Phil

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Very nice!

• David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,167 moderator

We haven't had a good overblown rust shot in a while. I'll bet you could go wild with this one. If you dare. ;)

My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Wow! So vibrant with cell phone? For a second I thought this might he "rust" thread.....haha!

• roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins

@Juano said:
    Very nice!

Thanks.

@David_S85 said:
    We haven't had a good overblown rust shot in a while. I'll bet you could go wild with this one. If you dare. ;)

Just getting moved back into the house after a 4 month remodel. As soon as my main computer is set up, I'll see what I can do.

@Stumblebum said:
    Wow! So vibrant with cell phone? For a second I thought this might he "rust" thread.....haha!

As chase Jarvis points out, "the best camera is the one you have with you" Cell phone cameras these days are pretty amazing!