Towards the end of Pakistan - New photos added

2»

Comments

• dragandjordjevicdragandjordjevic Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins

There are so many great photos here. Those photos of people and their everyday life are really cool. I like them the way they are with available light, quite natural. Thumbs up.

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins

@dragandjordjevic said:
    There are so many great photos here. Those photos of people and their everyday life are really cool. I like them the way they are with available light, quite natural. Thumbs up.

Thanks a lot, glad you enjoyed these

Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins

Awais, I think it's time we talked B)

• TasmanianTasmanian Registered Users Posts: 486 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2018

Magnific series I love it. A lot of soul.

• kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins

Oh thank you Andy and Tasmanian for bumping this thread to the top of recent, otherwise I'd have missed it :s

These are easily among the best and most interesting photographs I have seen yet. Thank you Awais for sharing these wonderful and admirable views!

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com

@Andy said:
    Awais, I think it's time we talked B)

Hi @Andy Let me know which Pakistani consulate to send visa support letter, you are welcome anytime. End of feb and March are very pleasant to roam around streets here.

@Tasmanian said:
    Magnific series I love it. A lot of soul.

Thanks @Tasmanian glad you liked it

@kurzvorzwoelf said:
    Oh thank you Andy and Tasmanian for bumping this thread to the top of recent, otherwise I'd have missed it :s

These are easily among the best and most interesting photographs I have seen yet. Thank you Awais for sharing these wonderful and admirable views!

@kurzvorzwoelf thanks for stopping by, i wish i could stay longer this whole route was big surprise for me.

My Gallery
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Wonderful. As usual.

@Juano said:
    Wonderful. As usual.

Thanks!

My Gallery
  • Billy_Milligan3247Billy_Milligan3247 New member Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    All I see there is really great work!

@Billy_Milligan3247 said:
    All I see there is really great work!

thanks!

My Gallery