Trip to Chapada dos Veadeiros National Park, Brazil

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins
edited January 20, 2018 in Other Cool Shots

Last weekend I went on a hiking trip, 40K in three days, beautiful scenery. Luckily, every evening we went back for wine at our hotel...

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

More good stuff. I like #6 the most....for two reasons; the long-range views through beautiful country and the images I conjure up about what it looks like just over the edge at the top of the falls. Keep it up.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Wow Cristobal! This is epic set!
    Bravo!!

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Thank you Tom and Taz. It was a great trip! my knees are still feeling the mileage though.

• kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins

Cristobal, definitely looks like you had a great trip! I just don't envy you carrying the photography equipment around ;)

Some beautiful pictures there. The close up of the butterfly is awesomely perfect executed and I just love the composition of the waterfall in #5.

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com

• toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins

Excellent series Cristobal

My favorite is the butterfly

All well done

Rags
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Thanks the camera and lenses sure added some weight, but well worth the effort.

I edited 1 to remove some purple fringing. The defringe tool would not get rid of it so I desaturated down to zero the edge of the mountain.