The gallery pages are not displayed correctly

claudiuclaudiu Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited January 27, 2018 in SmugMug Customization

The gallery pages on my website need some tuning for both mobile and desktop: http://www.falubphotography.com/Temporary

Thus:

1. For mobile: some galleries have a large photo at the top with thumbnails at the bottom, which I like, but some other galleries only have the thumbnails, which I don't like so much. This is strange, since all galleries have the same settings. How can I set all galleries to have a large (landscape format) photograph at the top?

2. For mobile: The large photograph as well as the thumbnails are moved to the left (i.e. there is no margin to the left, whereas there is one to the right).

3. For Desktop: The "SmugMug" default gallery style (modified such that the large photo is to the left, and the thumbnails to the right) has a smaller margin to the left than to the right. I would like to move the thumbnails more to the right.

4. Finally, and unrelated to the subject topic, the photo in the contact form is way too small (the original one is 150 x 347 pixels, but it appears much smaller in the contact form).

Could you please help me with the above issues?

Thank You!

Comments