Bryce, Antelope Canyon and Monument Valley in November?
Wife and I will be doing a road trip in late November. Our plan is to hit Bryce Canyon then head over to Page to see Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. From there we will head to Monument Valley. We plan to stay a couple days at each place. We will be traveling in a Jucy Van (van conversion) so staying at campgrounds.
This trip's primary goal is photography. My wife doesn't shoot but will tag along with me. I've done a bit of research on each location but wanted to see what you all have to say about some specifics, especially in late November. Much of the information available are for visiting during the summer.
Here are some specific questions I have:
- We plan to be in each place for at least one sunrise and sunset. Any specific spots that are a must to photograph for each?
- As I understand, the light beams don't happen this time of year at Antelope. Is this correct?
- Should I do Lower canyon, Upper canyon or both? Time of day for each?
- Are there any recommendation for campgrounds in Bryce or Page?
- Any recommended Tour Guides for Monument Valley?
- Any other information you guys think will be helpful?
Thanks all. Really appreciate any help you guys can provide.
Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums
My Smug Site