How to reduce space between content blocks??

fabthifabthi Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins

Hi everybody
I have a slideshow in my homepage just below a title and above the main text content.
However although the corresponding top/bottom margin values of the three blocks (title, slideshow, text) are all set to "0", the minimum spacing between them is still too big for my liking (see screenshots)
How can I further reduce the spacing?
thanks!

Comments

• fabthifabthi Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins

I just found out that I can't amend spacing settings of Title block as settings interface doesn't show up when I hover on it; I can only work on sidebar Title block settings but in there spacing settings aren't available, why?

• Hikin' MikeHikin' Mike Registered Users Posts: 5,448 Major grins

@fabthi said:
    Hi everybody
    I have a slideshow in my homepage just below a title and above the main text content.
    However although the corresponding top/bottom margin values of the three blocks (title, slideshow, text) are all set to "0", the minimum spacing between them is still too big for my liking (see screenshots)
    How can I further reduce the spacing?
    thanks!

Looks like you've removed the slideshow from your home page.

@fabthi said:
    I just found out that I can't amend spacing settings of Title block as settings interface doesn't show up when I hover on it; I can only work on sidebar Title block settings but in there spacing settings aren't available, why?

I don't understand your question.

• fabthifabthi Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins

Thanks Mike for your reply!
    Yes, in the meantime I did change the homepage layout and decided to use a full width slideshow.
    With this one though I'm having some issues too, most of all images are sometime cropped dipending on browser's size of tab.
    BTW I remember in old SM version there was a customized full width slideshow available. Is there still this option????

@Hikin' Mike said:

@fabthi said:

I don't understand your question.

I couldn't amend spacing settings of Title block because the settings interface didn't show up on mouse-over; I removed and added it again and now the settings interface do show up

• Hikin' MikeHikin' Mike Registered Users Posts: 5,448 Major grins

@fabthi said:
    BTW I remember in old SM version there was a customized full width slideshow available. Is there still this option????

Yes. On your home page 'Customize > Homepage > Background' Then 'Type > Slideshow'.