Criticism is always welcome.

Milkweed:

Comments

• toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins

Very nice stuff Corny... no1 is spectactular

Good work...

Rags
  • David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,167 moderator

I sure like the third image. Great depth for something that small.

My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator

The third image is my favorite too.

• CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

Rags, David, thank you both.

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Wow shots....like I am reeling.....

In first one.....which is near perfection.....I wish there was just a little bit more of the grey band on left......

Third one is masterful......I would have worked hard to get rid of that web....tad distracting......most won't notice it and of those who notice, most probably prefer it....

For second one, I would consider tight crop in portrait orientation for the right side only.

Cheers Don! Bring us more enjoyable images.....uplifting these!

• kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins

I love the colors in first and third one.

I'm with Taz for that the first one is near perfection, although I'm fine with the amount of grey band on the left. Instead I was distracted by the smallish green sickle like structure on the right, just above of the branch. My eyes get a little distracted by it - I think it'd be very easy to remove.

What kind of plant is the third?

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Really good work, Don. In line with a previous post of yours that featured a thorny subject, I'm dubbing the third shot as " Ouch # 2 ".

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

Thanks very much for the comments! Kurzvorzwoelf, the third is some variety of cactus. I don't know them well enough to be more specific.