Sunday afternoon shots...

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Very cool!

• willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

Good reflections, Cristóbal. Nice and sharp.

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Good work, Cristóbal. It's great to see you stretching your craft with efforts like this. Your abstract work lately has also been first class.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins

Awesome photographies, Cristobal. They have something magical about them, especially the composition of the second picture. The light, almost vignetting blue tone creeping into the background on #2 is also superb. Well done!

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator

@black mamba said:
    Good work, Cristóbal. It's great to see you stretching your craft with efforts like this. Your abstract work lately has also been first class.

Well done.

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Thank you all, I finally unpacked my lamps after the move and decided to shoot something. The marble in 1 is a mystery, it is a perfect marble with no lines in it, I can't understand were the line is being reflected from. I might try again with a different background, lamp angle?