Any Nikon D2H or Canon S1 owners

DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
edited July 20, 2004 in The Big Picture
Nikon released a new firmware up date today for the D2H fixing 20 issues with the camera. Here's the article and links.

Which reminds me, there was a firmware update for my Canon S1 last week as well. I didn't post the link then, but I think Patch and I may be the only S1 owners here. It fixed a very annoying EVF freeze-during-autofocus issue. If you haven't upgraded yet Patch, it's a great fix.

Comments

• patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2004
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    Which reminds me, there was a firmware update for my Canon S1 last week as well. I didn't post the link then, but I think Patch and I may be the only S1 owners here. It fixed a very annoying EVF freeze-during-autofocus issue. If you haven't upgraded yet Patch, it's a great fix.

I saw it and did not do it yet. I did my mkII's last week. That will be next. I should go do it now. I was reading the instructions to update it and it has a lot more steps then the mkII's. Hopefully I can do it the same as the other Canon's.
  • patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2004
    Done. I was able to do it the same as my other cameras. I will have to test it out and see if I notice a difference with the AF. Thanks for the reminder.
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2004
    It's much better for moving targets now, like, say, shots of motorcycles on mountain roads...thumb.gif