Hello there, from India

venkatmangudivenkatmangudi Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
I'm Venkat, from India. I take pictures of pretty much anything that catches my fancy. However, I like aviation photography, wildlife, birds, street and landscapes in no particular order. I'd like to learn a bit from all of you folks out here and also share some of pictures for critique. However, I find that I am unable to post my pictures here, nor do links work. I guess someone will help me out before long. If you would like to look at some of my pictures and comment, it will be greatly appreciated.

My galleries are at Flickr and Smugmug under my username venkatmangudi.

Cheers,
Venkat

Regards,

Venkat

My portfolios at Flickr and Smugmug

Comments

• DyunDyun Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins

Welcome! You need to post a few times and be a member for a couple of days to be able to post photos. At least that's my experience.

• pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,694 moderator
    edited May 23, 2018

Hi Venkat - Welcome to dgrin. We look forward to seeing some of your work :-)

To post an image here, you need to enter your Smugmug image URL into the drop down box that you get when you click on the menu button with the mountain and the moon in it in the upper right of your text response box - and you do have to post a few times before you can upload images as Dyun said

Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • venkatmangudivenkatmangudi Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins

Thanks @Dyun and @pathfinder ... I did get the permission to post images today. I have posted some in another thread. Adding a couple more here to add to them.

Here is the latest one from my Smugmug gallery.

Tiger

Regards,

Venkat

• venkatmangudivenkatmangudi Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins

And here is a slightly dated one, but I love the animal and the photo!

Regards,

Venkat

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Oh that Tiger shot is wall hanger!