Options

Not getting support answers...closing account but can't download images...need contact ASAP

MT9aMT9a Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
I have tried for the last month to get support from smugmug and have yet to hear back from them. I've never had an issue with email support in the past and I get billing and forum emails plus I check my junk folder. As there is no phone support and this company doesn't respond I'm going to close my account.
So 'heroes' look at my forum account, get my email and contact me ASAP!! I'm being held hostage by this company and I'm an old guy in bad shape and don't need this type of crap!!!
M

Comments

• Options
    FergusonFerguson Registered Users Posts: 1,339 Major grins

I've never waited more than a few hours for a returned email. They don't always tell me what I want to hear, but I never lack for a response over many years.

Are you using help@smugmug.com? Just in case it's some problem with the mail, perhaps try another email account?

• Options
    VivPixVivPix Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins

MT9a,

Sorry you have not received an answer, please be sure you are contacting us at Help@SmugMug.com. We are standing by for your email.

In the meantime, here are the instructions for downloading your photos, this can only be done one gallery at a time... https://help.smugmug.com/download-all-images-in-a-gallery-r1Qwlgv1ErM#owner

We really want to make sure you have your photos, we never want you to feel like your photos are being help hostage by SmugMug. If you have trouble downloading your photos, please contact send us email at Help@SmugMug.com and let us know where you are stuck. We will be happy to get you answers right away.

Vivian
    SmugMug Support Hero

Thanks,

Vivian
    SmugMug Hero