Options

When I select "Organize", I automatically get logged out.

GolfnutGolfnut Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins

I log in, then select "Organize" and I get the menu of folders and galleries on the left. When I select a gallery, I get this message:
"Uh oh! Something went wrong while loading this page. Please reload the page and try again while we fire up the Bat signal and start hunting down the bugs."

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins

Try clearing all your Smugmug cookies and try again.

Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options

Allen,
    Thank you for responding; however, after clearing all my cookies, it automatically logs out now when I hit "Organize". I wonder if it might have to do with the fact that I have two different Smugmug accounts? But that should not matter since I have cleared all the cookies.
    Charles

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins

You can only be logged in to one at a time.

Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options

I agree. I made sure that when I started, I was logged out on both accounts.

• Options
    leftquarkleftquark Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,784 Many Grins

Are you using a custom domain on the account that has the problem? Are you blocking 3rd party cookies? Which URL are you using to login?

If you're blocking 3rd party cookies, that could be causing the issue.
    If you do have a custom domain, does it occur if you try logging in using the custom domain (clicking "Login" at the bottom or going to your www.customdomain.com/login)?

dGrin Afficionado
    Former SmugMug Product Team
    aaron AT aaronmphotography DOT com
    My SmugMug CSS Customizations website: http://www.aaronmphotography.com/Customizations
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins

In addition to what Aaron said, if you're using Safari, note that the third party cookie settings was renamed to "allow cross site tracking" in the privacy preferences. If you're using a custom domain on your SmugMug site, make sure that this is turned on. That's needed as your browser sees smugmug.com as a third party site when you use a custom domain.

Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options

Thank you leftquark! I did have 3rd party cookies blocked. I am up and running again!