Hall Of Horrors

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Ooooooh !!! Very cool and blurry, right down my alley. Tom you have surprised me.

• David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,167 moderator

Sort of like how a bad dream might begin. I love it!

My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator

Spooky. I like it but I wouldn't want to live there.

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

@Juano said:
    Ooooooh !!! Very cool and blurry, right down my alley. Tom you have surprised me.

Hey, Cristóbal. Actually, in days gone by, I used to shoot scenes of this ilk quite often. Using blur artistically can be a powerful tool, as you well exhibit in some of your own current work. While I don't shoot much in that vein these days, when an opportunity such as this one jumps up.....well, I'm all over it.

Take care, buddy,

Tom

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

@David_S85 said:
    Sort of like how a bad dream might begin. I love it!

Bad dream, indeed. I'm just glad that the dynamics of this shot came across as well as I envisioned. Thanks for the visit, David.

@Richard said:
    Spooky. I like it but I wouldn't want to live there.

I hear that, Richard. The environment surrounding this shot is as close to a real dungeon experience as I care to have.

• willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

Very nice, Tom, leads the eye well

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata

@willard3 said:
    Very nice, Tom, leads the eye well

Thanks, Jeff. I hope you and your family enjoy some happy holidays.

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Yeah that is creepy!

@Stumblebum said:
    Yeah that is creepy!

Once I got further into the really dark reaches of this place, it truly got a bit creepy. Darlene had already turned around when I took this shot.

• redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins

I decided it was time for a visit, and what is the first image I see? Maybe I should follow this tunnel and see if it leads me back to DGrin.

Good to see you guys!

Lauren

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com

@redleash said:
    I decided it was time for a visit, and what is the first image I see? Maybe I should follow this tunnel and see if it leads me back to DGrin.

Good to see you guys!

Lauren

Geeeze, Lauren, where have you been hiding. Your work and your personality have been missed on this forum. I hope your tenure this time will last for a spell. Welcome back.

• redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins

Thanks Tom. I appreciate the kind remarks. I miss y'all too.

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com