Baby, it's cold outside!

roaddog52roaddog52 Major grinsIn the sticks, NE of SeattlePosts: 1,109Registered Users Major grins

LOL, ice crystals on glass. Captured with cell phone camera, processed in Lightroom.

Phil

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 7,597Registered Users Major grins

Sweet ! Looks almost underwater shot!

• black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLPosts: 6,510Registered Users Major grins

Nice one, Phil. On first viewing, I was wanting to see more sharpness to the shot. After further viewing, though, I like it just as it is.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
  • roaddog52roaddog52 Major grins In the sticks, NE of SeattlePosts: 1,109Registered Users Major grins

@Stumblebum said:
    Sweet ! Looks almost underwater shot!

Thanks Taz.

@black mamba said:
    Nice one, Phil. On first viewing, I was wanting to see more sharpness to the shot. After further viewing, though, I like it just as it is.

I was trying for a bit sharper, but the file from the camera in the phone, just didn't cooperate.

Here is the original, which I really like also.

Phil

• black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLPosts: 6,510Registered Users Major grins

I like this one as well. In certain settings, I would actually prefer this one. I would clone out the " big eye " creeping in from the lower right because it's the only smooth surface in the entire image and just doesn't seem to fit. Good work, Phil.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
  • roaddog52roaddog52 Major grins In the sticks, NE of SeattlePosts: 1,109Registered Users Major grins

@black mamba said:
    I like this one as well. In certain settings, I would actually prefer this one. I would clone out the " big eye " creeping in from the lower right because it's the only smooth surface in the entire image and just doesn't seem to fit. Good work, Phil.

Thanks Tom.

• JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,624Registered Users Major grins

I like it, love this kind of shots, on this one I would have liked more sharpness overall.

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 7,597Registered Users Major grins

Original looks like Jewelry......killer!

@Stumblebum said:
    Original looks like Jewelry......killer!

Thanks Taz.