Pages and keywords, how to do?

Giovanni_BertagnaGiovanni_Bertagna Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins

I implemented the Blog on SmugMug, but I miss the keywords to organize the contents of the articles ... :-(
I've created keyword management with a folder and a page for each keyword, but it's complicated.

Any suggestions?

Follow me on Diario Fotografico (Photo Diary) and Blog

Tagged:

Comments

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins

Hi there,
    SmugMug currently doesn't offer an actual blogging feature and while you may use the custom page feature, it provides just very basic functionality where each page is independent and there's not an option to have pages automatically linked. The only option would be for you to manually add content blocks on each page where you manually add in the desired links. You could make use a html content block to be able to manage the links outside of SmugMug (e.g. in a spreadsheet) so you could just copy and paste the links on another page. However, depending on the amount of pages and links you plan on adding, this might be a lot of work.

If you plan on adding a lot of blog posts, I'd recommend the use of an external blog instead.

Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Giovanni_BertagnaGiovanni_Bertagna Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins

I thank you for the suggestion to use a spreadsheet to manage the links.
    I already use a block with html code for links to keywords and I will continue with this method.

I already have another blog for other topics ... I prefer to keep the blog on SmugMug even if it is complicated ;-)

Follow me on Diario Fotografico (Photo Diary) and Blog