Options

A Few Images From Three Different Trips

BrodyBrody Registered Users Posts: 252 Major grins
edited February 7, 2019 in Landscapes

Comments and feedback appreciated!

Moonrise Over Pont Neuf Paris France. From this bridge your view includes the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, Tuileries Garden the D'Orsay Museum, the list is endless...

Landscape Art? - A Slice of Moonrise Through Jagged Rusty Metal. I needed a change from a standard landscape, so I improvised with this black & White.

Fisherman on the Distant Rocks at Lobster Cove near Manchester-by-the-Sea Massachusetts.

Yellow Fields Under Cloud Cover in Luxembourg near the Roman Ruins... Actually, I was standing ON the ruins while shooting this scene, and the view won my interest. I guess I'll just have to go back again to shoot the ruins :)

Sacre Coeur Basilica and hillside artist colony, the training ground for painters like van Gogh, Dalí, Monet, Picasso and Pissarro. This history and the stunning architecture make this on of the most visited attractions in Paris.

Lone Cottage on a Lake in Bruges Belgium, a bit of blue white color appearing in the normally gray and gloomy sky.

Thanks much, John

Travel & Landscape Favorites at JohnBrody.com / Facebook / Blog / JohnBrodyPhotography.com
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comments