More Fog

WernerGWernerG Major grinsMainePosts: 534Registered Users Major grins
edited February 10, 2019 in Other Cool Shots

Comments

• sarasphotossarasphotos Major grins Augsburg, GermanyPosts: 2,221Registered Users Major grins

Oooh, very mysterious! Hänsel und Gretel-like. Have you considered cropping out a bit of the foreground so that we see less grass and more fog?

• WernerGWernerG Major grins MainePosts: 534Registered Users Major grins

I did want to have the bright foggy area surrounded by darkness. This is a trail entrance and dark framing around the bright center was the intent of the shot. But you are right, I could crop the bottom and still retain the dark surrounding.

• JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Major grins MauiPosts: 873Registered Users Major grins

You're killing' me with these awesome images!! I can't even keep up with all the new comments because everyone loves your work.

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 7,593Registered Users Major grins

There is a very bright line at very bottom edge. I think Sarah is right and fact that bottom edge is bright, both can be solved with half inch crop! Rest is great! Cheers!

• JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,619Registered Users Major grins

Nice shot! If it were mine I would reduce the clarity a bit to enhance the sensation of fog.

• WernerGWernerG Major grins MainePosts: 534Registered Users Major grins

I cropped the bottom as suggested by the comments. I like it better.

• CornflakeCornflake Major grins Posts: 2,441Registered Users Major grins

Me too. Good one.

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 7,593Registered Users Major grins

Me three!