The Redwoods

SpenceSpence Registered Users Posts: 105 Major grins

Greetings Grinners
There is a company in California that will take the ashes of your Loved One and spread them around a (young) Redwood. My daughter and I recently explored their location to see exactly what they offered as we are in need. My Bride and her Mom recently passed away.
In any event we were very impressed with their customer service and care and plan to contract with them. If anyone would like their information please send me a message and I will get you the info. Hope you enjoy the pictures
Spence

Comments

• kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator

Spence. I am so sorry to hear of your losses and you have my most sincere condolences.

I'm often guilty of looking at the pictures before I read the captions, and the first thing I thought of when viewing your beautiful imagery of the redwoods in the fog was peacefulness. May you and your family find peace in this time of great sadness for you. If there's anything we can do for you, please let us know.

• ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,765 moderator
    edited March 13, 2019

Spence, your images evoke a sense of solace and peace. May you and your family have that wish for peace in your lives following this loss.
    With my sympathy,
    ziggy

ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • shniksshniks Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins

Beautiful sentiments and photos. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,