Winter Water

JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Registered Users Posts: 1,065 Major grins

A little aerial pano work here, showing a nice wide view of Maui from the south side, looking west. Enjoy!

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Nice one, JonaBeth. I might have zapped the small boat and water trail on the left and the dark object ( small island ? ) right above it. Small nits to another interesting and informative picture of Hawaii.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

I wish I was a drone!~

• kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator

Beautiful!!

• roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins

Another beautiful image. I love seeing your images and aerial views of the island. I'm involved with another project starting on the bluff, just around the point.

Phil

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!
  • JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Registered Users Posts: 1,065 Major grins

@roaddog52 said:
    Another beautiful image. I love seeing your images and aerial views of the island. I'm involved with another project starting on the bluff, just around the point.

Phil

Thanks Phil! Are you on island now??? Let's connect! Is your project over toward Ma'alaea side?

@black mamba said:
    Nice one, JonaBeth. I might have zapped the small boat and water trail on the left and the dark object ( small island ? ) right above it. Small nits to another interesting and informative picture of Hawaii.

Mahalo for the time! I think I'll zap that boat for sure, but he dark thing has to stay. It's called Molokini, a small caldera that's been filled by the sea with coral & tons of life. It's a popular dive spot as well, very iconic to being on or near Maui, so I kinda have to leave it in there.

I might even zap the 2nd boat in the far distant scene.

• roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins

Thanks Phil! Are you on island now??? Let's connect! Is your project over toward Ma'alaea side?

I'm currently not on the island. One of my project managers was just there last week. The current project we are involved with, is in the Maluaka area. We will be involved on another project starting sometime later this summer in Paia. I may be over then, for the installation of several large steel, radius stair systems. In the mean time, I'l continue to look forward to your images.

Phil

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins

Absolutely beautiful!

@roaddog52 said:

I'm currently not on the island. One of my project managers was just there last week. The current project we are involved with, is in the Maluaka area. We will be involved on another project starting sometime later this summer in Paia. I may be over then, for the installation of several large steel, radius stair systems. In the mean time, I'l continue to look forward to your images.

Phil

Ah, gotcha. I'm guessing your current project is at the site of what used to be Maui Prince Resort? Some fine structures going up in its place!

If you get to drop in for the Paia project, hit me up!

@Eia said:
    Absolutely beautiful!

Mahalo!!