$30M Oceanfront Estate - Twilight Aerials

JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Registered Users Posts: 1,065 Major grins

Finally was able to coordinate availability & weather to execute the final capture stage of this luxury real estate listing project. These are 3 of my favorite twilight aerial images from the set. Enjoy!

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Beautiful work.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • OrvSalOrvSal Registered Users Posts: 461 Major grins

Very nice and worth waiting for the right time to shoot.

Have a great day!
    Orv

Thomson, Ga. USA
    www.Osalisburyphoto.smugmug.com
  • CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

Well done! The light makes the photos. Well, you did your part too. :)

• JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Registered Users Posts: 1,065 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2019

@black mamba said:
    Beautiful work.

@OrvSal said:
    Very nice and worth waiting for the right time to shoot.

@Cornflake said:
    Well done! The light makes the photos. Well, you did your part too. :)

Thanks everyone, and yes, the wait was totally worth it! Just as Cornflake pointed out, the light is everything. Below are a few shots, from within, definitely NOT aerials of course...although I did sail the bird through the place a couple times for the video!

• OrvSalOrvSal Registered Users Posts: 461 Major grins

Thanks for sharing the new images, I like how you show the home with atmosphere, meaning some shadows and highlights not just blasting away and lighting every corner to show every detail. The whole idea of real estate photography is not just to show your skills, but to show the property in a way that would encourage someone to want to call to view and possible purchase the property. When I look at these images, it make me imanage myself living there. You have accomplished that very well.

Have a great day!
    Orv

Thomson, Ga. USA
    www.Osalisburyphoto.smugmug.com
  • berndhartenbergerberndhartenberger Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins

@JonaBeth Russell: Your amazing photos make me feel sad about my own boring living situation. :D No, just kidding!

Bernd Hartenberger, Ansbach, Bavaria, Germany
    Sony α7 II, Sony α7R II, Sony Zeiss Sonnar T* FE 55mm ƒ1,8 ZA, Sony FE 24-105mm ƒ4 G OSS, Laowa 12mm ƒ2,8 Zero-D
    Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC, Adobe Photoshop CC
    www.berndhartenberger.com

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Beautiful work! Your postings are always great, thanks for sharing.

• roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins

Absolutely Great work. You have done yourself, and this property proud. I think I remember this Residence, off of the Makena Rd, near 5 graves? Some interesting neighbors in that area.

Phil

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!
  • JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Registered Users Posts: 1,065 Major grins

@roaddog52 said:
    Absolutely Great work. You have done yourself, and this property proud. I think I remember this Residence, off of the Makena Rd, near 5 graves? Some interesting neighbors in that area.

Phil

Mahalo Phil! And yep, you know the area well...and my oh my how it's filling up! More and more of these giant some-timer homes littering the coastline. I figure, since I can't stop it, may as well make a living from it.

If anyone is interested, here's the video piece of the puzzle.

• kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator

Dang, that is some impressive work there, JB. I made that video full-screen on my 31", 4K monitor and it was just mesmerizing. You have really got the eye for this.

The house very impressive too, and I'd definitely consider it if I were looking to downsize. ;-)

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

The first one in second batch is primo!