Seeking Smugmug Google Adsense Assistance

PaddysupPaddysup Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited November 11, 2014 in SmugMug Support
Although I have had a smugmug pro account for a very long time, I have never been able to integrate Google Adsense into my pages. They will not approve my application, therefore, I can not insert the code.

Is there anyone out there fully educated to what I need to do to get approved by Google Adsense. If so, are you open to consulting and assisting!

Smugmug offers little or no assistance or support guiding me to the issues which prevents Google Adsense from approving my Smugmug Website.

Any and all support would be appreciated!
thanks

Comments

• leftquarkleftquark Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,784 Many Grins
    edited November 11, 2014
    Hi Paddy,
    We have built in support for Google AdSense just by entering your AdSense code into your account settings. We handle the rest.
    Paddysup wrote: »
    Smugmug offers little or no assistance or support guiding me to the issues which prevents Google Adsense from approving my Smugmug Website.

Our help pages provide directions on how to do this: http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/articles/1297078-how-do-i-set-up-google-adsense-
    dGrin Afficionado
    Former SmugMug Product Team
    aaron AT aaronmphotography DOT com
    My SmugMug CSS Customizations website: http://www.aaronmphotography.com/Customizations
  • Darter02Darter02 Registered Users Posts: 947 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2017

So I just signed up for a new Adsense account. They give you some code that is a script you need to paste into your site right after the tag. Until you do this you cannot get approval, which means I cannot access any of the interfaces shown on that help page you listed. Is there an updated thread? I found this one using the search feature of this forum.

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins

Hi Darter,
    It may be that Adsense made some kind of change in the way new users sign up for their service. Thanks for the screenshots you included. I've reached out to our QA team to take a closer look at this to see how you can proceed to get Adsense working.

I'll let you know once I hear back from our team.

Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero

Any word on this?

• TeachTeach Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins

Darter,

We are still looking into this and do not have any updates yet. Thank you for your patience.

Heather
    SmugMug Support Hero

It's been over a month now.

Any updates before I waste my time trying to set this up again?

• joseafcjoseafc Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    Bump! This "new" way to sign up to google adsense has been up for a while now and Smugmug hasn't provided a fix for this. It there a timeline at all? Is it ever going to get fixed?

Nature Photography
    www.wildernesslight.net

• Djm3006Djm3006 Registered Users Posts: 226 Major grins