Options

CSS questions

EdvardDashDEdvardDashD Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited August 4, 2019 in SmugMug Customization
I'm just about finished with my site (www.Edvard-D.com) but have a few things that I'd like to fix CSS wise so it's as polished as possible. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I'm having trouble finding the right class/element to use to make these changes.

-While viewing the site in mobile, the tile sizes between the home page and the gallery pages is different. I'd like to change the home page tile size to 33.33% so it matches the gallery page while on mobile.
-The margins between the left sidebar and the images are different in the desktop version between the home page and gallery pages. I'd like the gallery pages to have the same amount of space on the left side as the home page has.
-The margin at the bottom of the home page is much larger than the gallery page. I'd like it to match the gallery pages.

To clarify, the main assistance I need is what classes/elements to use to accomplish the above. Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Options
    Hikin' MikeHikin' Mike Registered Users Posts: 5,450 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2019

I don't think any of those issues are CSS-related.

-While viewing the site in mobile, the tile sizes between the home page and the gallery pages is different. I'd like to change the home page tile size to 33.33% so it matches the gallery page while on mobile.

Sounds like you need to increase the size of the thumbnails.

-The margins between the left sidebar and the images are different in the desktop version between the home page and gallery pages. I'd like the gallery pages to have the same amount of space on the left side as the home page has.

You need to edit the margins in the Gallery pages. Find the triangle icon (Dimensions) and edit the margins to suit.