Great blue in flight

double_entendredouble_entendre Registered Users Posts: 141 Major grins
edited August 13, 2019 in Wildlife

Making progress on birds in flight photos, but have a ways to go. At my current rate of development (pun intended), I should be proficient by 2217. :|

How do I make it so that the photo is clickable to the full-size one in my SmugMug page? In the interim, full-size.

Edit: Constructive criticism definitely welcome.

Comments

• David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,167 moderator

Nice panning! What a proud looking bird that is.

If you want to place a clickable large photo in the forum here, and one that will open up in your SM gallery, do this...

When you are in your SM gallery and in the lightbox view (that will open the largest size version you have set), click the Share icon, then choose the size you want to embed in the Dgrin post, click the HTML tab, then copy and paste that code into your Dgrin post.

That will make the image appear here (assuming you have your settings in you gallery to allow it), and also make it clickable and send the viewer directly over to your SM Lightbox view at your SM site.

My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • double_entendredouble_entendre Registered Users Posts: 141 Major grins

@David_S85 said:
    Nice panning! What a proud looking bird that is.

If you want to place a clickable large photo in the forum here, and one that will open up in your SM gallery, do this...

When you are in your SM gallery and in the lightbox view (that will open the largest size version you have set), click the Share icon, then choose the size you want to embed in the Dgrin post, click the HTML tab, then copy and paste that code into your Dgrin post.

That will make the image appear here (assuming you have your settings in you gallery to allow it), and also make it clickable and send the viewer directly over to your SM Lightbox view at your SM site.

Ah great! Thank you.

Still fiddling with the color on that shot and some other things, but learning, learning, learning.

I used to live in San Diego and would watch the hang gliders taking off and flying around and always wanted to try that. I envy the birds.