Options

First Official Post:

cliffrouse11baseballcliffrouse11baseball Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited July 22, 2004 in Cameras
My first time here. So far looks like the best digital camera message board out there. I just purchased a new camera Nikon CP5700. I am ready for it to get here. Just wanted to introduce myself...

Comments

• Options
    BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited July 22, 2004
    My first time here. So far looks like the best digital camera message board out there. I just purchased a new camera Nikon CP5700. I am ready for it to get here. Just wanted to introduce myself...
    Welcome! You'll have to let us know how you like that camera, and post some pics... mwink.gif
  • Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2004
    Hi & welcome to dgrin!
  • Options
    cmr164cmr164 Registered Users Posts: 1,542 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2004
    Welcome aboard. As you explore, you will find a thread for life stories and another for self portraits. Add to them (or not) if you wish.
    Charles Richmond IT & Security Consultant
    Operating System Design, Drivers, Software
    Villa Del Rio II, Talamban, Pit-os, Cebu, Ph
  • Options
    cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2004
    Howdy wave.gif

Have fun with the camera and be sure to post some pics!
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2004
    Hiya Cliff, welcome aboard. If you have trouible posting pics, check out this thread.

And post lots of pics - we love to see 'em!
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au